Monday, June 27, 2005

 
So here’s the thing: Dead Aim is dead.

Over the last few months, my life has been in a constant state of change… All sorts of stuff has been goin’ down, so let’s recap:

1. I’ve been happily dealing with the fact that I’m going to be a father (we’re having a girl in October, by the way). This development hasn’t been without complications and terrifying moments, but it’s been an amazing experience, nonetheless.

2. There’s also been a crazy busy freelance job, which has been a tremendous learning experience (a trailer I worked on is now playing in theaters across the country), but also a lot of hard work.

3. And most recently, I’ve started a job as a producer and writer on a new talk show. It’s going to be great having a full-time gig and all, but the most interesting part is that the host is a supermodel. Should be interesting, to say the least.

Anyway, as you can imagine, these things and a few other projects I’ve been working on haven’t allowed for much cultivation of this little blog ‘o mine. It’s been a great ride, but I think it’s time to go ahead and call it like it is.

So to all of you who have read and checked in here from time to time: Thank you very, very much. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.


P.S. Go see My Date With Drew in August. You'll thank me later.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

online Site Meter Listed on Blogwise Blogarama
about me
Linkage
archives
how to contact me