Tuesday, February 22, 2005

 
I realize my most recent posts have been the blogging equivalent of empty calories or summer re-runs of Will and Grace, and my apathy has whittled down the number of people reading to exactly one, but there’s a reason for my absence.

My wife and I are going to be parents.

While this news has brought about prolonged periods of joy and excitement, there have also been bouts of sheer terror. I’ve needed some space and a bit of selfish reflection. I mean, this is serious, isn’t it? Many, many questions need answering, but I have realized a few things:

1. I’m going to get way more advice than I need.

2. I probably shouldn’t spend money on hookers and blow.

3. I don’t want to, but I’ll probably learn what a mucus plug is.

Rest assured, this blog won’t become a “daddy-n-me” journal, but I suspect you’ll have to indulge me from time to time. Besides, I’ve been thinking of “re-imagining” this whole blog thing into something else anyway. We shall see what happens.

More on this shocking development soon.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

online Site Meter Listed on Blogwise Blogarama
about me
Linkage
archives
how to contact me