Thursday, January 13, 2005

 
Day Nine:

I have become extremely exhausted and delusional from working two jobs. Any and all attempts of escape have been thwarted by pangs of greed. I can only hope these words will reach someone who might take pity on me and arrange for my rescue.

After almost two weeks of trite celebrity verbiage, my supply of cheesy clichés is running dangerously low. I fear alliteration and "clever" writing will eventually lead to my demise.

If anyone finds these words after I'm gone, please know that even though I may have written things like "Kirstie Alley is thinking big... The 'Fat Actress' talks about her outrageous new show," I never enjoyed it.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

online Site Meter Listed on Blogwise Blogarama
about me
Linkage
archives
how to contact me