Friday, December 31, 2004

 

Yep, I’ve been enjoying the holiday season and taking some time off from the ol’ blog. You know… Eating fudge, singing Christmas carols, mending socks and relaxing and stuff.

Actually, that’s not true. Even though I have been spending valuable time watching the extended versions of The Lord of the Rings trilogy, I’ve been very busy working. There was much writing and writing and rewriting. Then there were notes and notes and even more notes. Finally the writing was done. Then it wasn’t. Now they say I’m finished, but I don’t believe them.

Due to a self-inflicted scheduling error, it’s only going to get worse. Starting Monday, I’ll have two fun-filled weeks of working two jobs simultaneously. One would think I wouldn’t have much time to write here, and one would be right… Except that one of the jobs will be writing for an unnamed entertainment news magazine show. I'm guessing that if I get a bit of juicy scoop, there may be an odd compulsion to post thinly veiled accusations and bombshells.

But I ain’t promising anything.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

online Site Meter Listed on Blogwise Blogarama
about me
Linkage
archives
how to contact me