Friday, December 03, 2004

 

Ten things you probably don't know about me:

1. I used to fight forest fires.

2. I ate an entire fish head while in Canton, China.

3. I took piano lessons from my mother when I was a child, but quit as an adolescent because I didn't think it was cool.

4. I have stood among the dogs at the starting line of the Tustumina 200.

5. I once hooked and caught a 63 lb King Salmon.

6. I have a shamrock with my name written on it hanging from the walls of Tom Bergin's Tavern.

7. I lost 25+ lbs over a year ago and haven't gained it back.

8. I met my wife at a Persian restaurant where we both worked.

9. I once was accused of having an Irish accent on a flight from London to Los Angeles.

10. I was crowned prom king my senior year of high school.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

online Site Meter Listed on Blogwise Blogarama
about me
Linkage
archives
how to contact me