Friday, December 03, 2004
Ten things you probably don't know about me:
1. I used to fight forest fires.
2. I ate an entire fish head while in Canton, China.
3. I took piano lessons from my mother when I was a child, but quit as an adolescent because I didn't think it was cool.
4. I have stood among the dogs at the starting line of the Tustumina 200.
5. I once hooked and caught a 63 lb King Salmon.
6. I have a shamrock with my name written on it hanging from the walls of Tom Bergin's Tavern.
7. I lost 25+ lbs over a year ago and haven't gained it back.
8. I met my wife at a Persian restaurant where we both worked.
9. I once was accused of having an Irish accent on a flight from London to Los Angeles.
10. I was crowned prom king my senior year of high school.