Friday, October 29, 2004

 

Still here, just been busy.

More posts soon, but in the meantime I'd like to relay a completely unrelated and inane observation: Over the past three days I have seen two bags of dry cement broken open in the middle of the road in completely different neighborhoods.

As the cars continually drove over them, the plume of cement dust grew to proportions that can only be described in terms of the 1980 Mt. St. Helens eruption.

How can this be? I thought we were in the midst of a cement shortage. Shouldn't we be rationing concrete, our most precious of the conglomerate construction materials?

And what are the odds I'd see two different, yet similar examples cement misuse in three days? Any statisticians out there?



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

online Site Meter Listed on Blogwise Blogarama
about me
Linkage
archives
how to contact me