Friday, September 03, 2004

 

It’s my last day of working here.

I had to come in early this morning since a couple of projects were dumped in my lap at the last minute. Can you believe I’m actually having to do some work on my last day?

I’ve been considering a great many things the last few weeks and asking myself some of life’s great questions, but I’ve also been thinking about this blog.

-Do I reveal the name of the show I’ve been working on? I don’t know. Maybe I should keep it as one of the world’s last great mysteries.

-Do I discontinue the blog and float away into obscurity? I don’t know. Maybe I should post an unflattering picture of myself, thus solving one of the world’s last great mysteries.

I don’t know. My life is unsettled and very much up in the air. I’m leaning toward keeping it going as a creative outlet. I suppose I didn’t write that much about my job here anyway.

What I do know is: I need to find a job. I need to reinvent myself.

Eleanor Roosevelt once said, “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”

I suppose this means I better get to dreaming… Or at least start believing.


-John


P.S. Someone reached this site via a Google search for “fat dragon”, gorging. My blog was the only thing that came up. I can’t help but think they were probably disappointed.

P.S.S. Oh, and there’s supposed to be some sort of drinking celebration tonight after work. You’re all invited.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

online Site Meter Listed on Blogwise Blogarama
about me
Linkage
archives
how to contact me