Wednesday, September 22, 2004

 

As one of my favorite bloggers once said, "I am not feeling particularly bloggerish lately."

You would think that being unemployed would make me feel a bit more bloggerly, but it has been quite the opposite. I just haven't felt like writing or being creative. I suppose it's a combination of spending a lot of my time networking, "doing lunch," job hunting, going to movies and being a bit anxious about not working. It's funny how we often put our self-worth on superficial things like what we do for a living, when really it should come from inside.

I'm feeling better these days though. I just did some spec work for one possible employer and got a call today about some freelance work that I'll start tomorrow. I'll be writing more here soon. I've had some interesting experiences lately and am feeling the need to share.

If I haven't said it before, thanks for checking in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

online Site Meter Listed on Blogwise Blogarama
about me
Linkage
archives
how to contact me