Friday, August 20, 2004

 

Three more things:

1. I was startled by this as I went out the back door of the building I work in.

2. As I was slogging my way through traffic earlier today, I had to wonder: Whatever happened to the flying cars science fiction promised me as a kid?

3. A rock star is going to be the co-host of one of the shows my company produces. He is a complete tool. The fact that he has a job and I soon won't is a tough pill to swallow.


*Addendum to #1: Note the pack of cigarettes in her left hand.

*Addendum to #2: Yes, I was a geeky kid. In fact, I'm still geeky.

*Addendum to #3: I just checked out his new office. Bad artwork hangs on the walls.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

online Site Meter Listed on Blogwise Blogarama
about me
Linkage
archives
how to contact me