Tuesday, May 11, 2004

 

I snapped a couple of pictures on my way home from work tonight. Why I’m taking pictures while driving, I don’t know.

Here is a picture of the intersection of Hollywood and Highland.

I like how this one turned out. It kind of reminds me of the photo portrait of Picasso where he sketches in the air with a flashlight, but I suppose I shouldn’t compare my work to such a prolific artist.

Speaking of work, it was very hectic around the water cooler today.

They shot a “tell all” episode of a very popular reality series that airs in a day or two. Security was very tight and there were more people than ever making lots of noise outside my office. Not a big deal. I’m used to it and it’s kind of nice to see some new faces running around.

However, let me just say this to one of the persons who’s back to “dish” about what “really went on”: I know you’re on a primetime show on a major network. I can understand that you like to strut your stuff up and down the halls like an omnipotent goddess.

But when you pull into the parking lot behind me driving a beat-up Honda Civic, it kind of diminishes your Diva status.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

online Site Meter Listed on Blogwise Blogarama
about me
Linkage
archives
how to contact me