Thursday, April 29, 2004

 

Not much happened at my job today, except a bunch of extra work was dumped in my lap. Apparently, we now have to tone it down, WAY DOWN. We're doing things like bleeping out words such as "jackass." We're doing things like removing shots of guys without their shirts on. We're doing things like blurring women's breasts if there's even a hint of a hard nipple.

I suppose a few words of appreciation are in order... Thanks, Janet. Hope that little Superbowl stunt works out for you.

On a lighter note, here are a few photos of my dog wearing different hats. His name is Bob and if he looks a little annoyed, it's probably because I've been taking pictures of him like this since he was a puppy and he's had enough, dammit!



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

online Site Meter Listed on Blogwise Blogarama
about me
Linkage
archives
how to contact me