Monday, April 26, 2004
Just a few notes:
1. There are irises blooming on my patio. They are beautiful.
2. My Date With Drew is a really funny, sweet and great movie. This little documentary is continually winning awards at festivals across the country and when it comes out in theaters, I highly recommend you go see it.
3. Just so you know, I recently bought a gold tooth.
A few notes on the notes above:
1. We grew the irises from bulbs. Ain’t nature great?
2. How have I seen My Date With Drew, if it isn’t in theatres yet? I have a friend who, let’s just say, is heavily involved with the film and I am very proud of the filmmakers.
3. The "gold" tooth wasn’t from the dentist mind you, but from a vending machine. I have no idea why I bought it, other than I had fifty cents burning a hole in my pocket. The bummer is, it won’t stay on my tooth.