Thursday, April 22, 2004

 

I don't know if anyone is actually reading this, but if you're looking for something interesting, I suggest checking out a couple of links I’ve posted over to the left. Especially Rance and Life at TJ’s Place.

Rance is supposedly a blog written by Hollywood star who wishes to remain in the shadows. Some think it’s Owen Wilson, or Johnny Depp, or John Cusack, or George Clooney. Others suspect it’s written by an attention starved b-list actor or even an assistant to a b-list actor. Heck, it might even be written by me. And for all you know, I might be a 300 lb pimply-faced 19-year-old who writes these things when his mother goes to work.

Life at TJ’s is a blog written from a whole other world: the life of a Midwest strip joint manager. Great fodder for a blog, but it’s really not the salacious nature of the work, but rather the thoughtful insights and observations that make it a good read. And anyone who pens the phrase, “He smells like dirty scalp” is tops in my book.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

online Site Meter Listed on Blogwise Blogarama
about me
Linkage
archives
how to contact me